Board Meeting 023
Revision as of 15:31, 17 June 2011 by Punkin3.14
|Board Meeting 023|
|Address||KwartzLab Society Inc., 283 Duke Street West, Unit 106, Kitchener, ON|
|Meeting Type||Board Meeting|
|Minutes||Media:20100203 Board Meeting Minutes.pdf|
- Call to Order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the October 28 Board Meeting Minutes
- Report from the Treasurer
- Old Business
- Update for action 13.2 on Ben Brown: convert website design to drupal template
- Lease contract for borrowing member equipment
- Update for action 17.1 on Eric Gerlach: Post draft of lease agreement to members list asking for comment
- Health & Safety Committee
- Update on action 22.1 on Eric Gerlach: post reminder Board & Members to review draft Health & Safety policy
- Update on action 22.3 on Eric Gerlach: bring in his cell phone & activate it.
- Update on action 22.4 on Jessica Claymen & Robert Gissing: review everything currently in the lab, and designate which items are "red".
- Workroom Floor
- Update on action 22.5 on Robert Gissing: figure out how many square feet 1 bucket of epoxy paint will cover.
- Trillium Grants
- Membership Vetting Procedures
- Outreach to Local Arts Community
- Space Expansion
- Update for action 21.3 on Robert Gissing & Ben Brown to start talking with Kapley regarding that unit.
- Update on Action 22.6 on Jessica Clayman: start brain-storming conversation on ML.
- Ubuntu Global Jam
- Membership Hiatus
- Update on Action 23.1 on Stephanie Smith: notify David Hayes of the Board's decision regarding membership hiatus.
- Member Meeting
- New Business
- Member Withdrawal: David Hayes
- Action item review