Board Meeting 108
Revision as of 23:28, 26 August 2013 by Doug.moen
- Vote to waive $100 initiation fee for Matt Bells
- Consider guidelines for waiver of fee for future re-applicants.
- Offering to reimburse members who previously paid the $100 fee on re-joining.
- Motion (Doug Moen): All effective and currently active board procedures *must* be documented in the Board Procedures web page located at http://www.kwartzlab.ca/corporation-procedure/. Board procedures not documented on this page are not effective. It is the responsibility of the Secretary to update the board procedure web page after a board meeting when new procedures are added, or existing ones are modified (including the new board procedure which is the subject of this motion). The board should also designate a process by which undocumented board procedures that we currently rely on are documented, so that the board procedure web page is brought up to date.
- James said: "The board can approve any amount via email as long as it's unanimous." Doug would like to vote on this and make it official. Darcy posted a long email about this.
- Public event: Agnes
- Public event: Repair Cafe, Saturday October 12, 10am to 4pm. Co-presented by Kwartzlab and Transition KW.
- Reimbursement: Catherine Holloway, $10, thread