Maker Faire Toronto
Maker Faire Toronto 2011 is Saturday May 7th to May 8th at the Evergreen Brick Works. Check out the website for more details:
Kwartzlab will have:
- Three tables with electricity and Internet access
- Wall space
Since we've registered as a Commercial Maker, we can sell things at the booth.
Other Stuff to Bring
- Kwartzlab swag - stickers, buttons, etc.
- Brochures (Ben has one somewhere, will look!)
- Remainder of T-shirts for sale
- Remaining (1 or 2) SoOnCon 2010 badges for sale
If you can volunteer for Kwartzlab's table, please list your name here, and which days you'll be available. We're hoping to get enough people so we can rotate out and check out all the cool stuff going on.
If you are planning to drive up and can take people along with you, please mention how many you can take, approx. when you'll be leaving, and if you're planning to stay in TO (or coming back at the end of the day)
- Ben (one person, leaving Friday at noon, planning to stay in Toronto until Sunday)
Friday May 6th
There will be time (need to confirm) to setup our booth a day early for those who can make it up. There is also a Maker party happening sometime in the evening for booth & workshop participants.
- Alex W
Saturday May 7th
Maker Faire starts at 10am and ends at 6pm. We will be allowed in earlier than 10am to setup our booth.
- Alex W
Sunday May 8th
Maker Faire starts at 10am and ends at 6pm. We will be allowed in earlier than 10am to make any changes to our booth. Teardown will happen shortly after 6pm.
- Natalie (tentative)
- Alex W
If you have projects we can take with us, please list them here. We'd like to have everything at the lab and ready to go by Wednesday May 4th (including any handling instructions, documentation/sheets we can give out about your project). We can supply plastic containers for transport if need be.
- Natalie: LED purse (Not sure if it'll be Bluetooth yet or just blink, but I'll bring something :)