[KwartzLab] 3D Printer Meetup and Open House, Thursday October 10, 7-10pm
doug at moens.org
Mon Oct 7 09:01:20 EDT 2013
Kwartzlab is presenting an interesting set of speakers at our next 3D
printer open house:
* Chris Gibson is unveiling a prototype for his 5 colour 3D printer
kickstarter. Chris is proprietor of ORD Solutions in Cambridge, a local
vendor of 3D printers.
* Marius Kintel will give a presentation on OpenSCad. Marius is the author
of OpenSCAD, which is a widely used, open source, programmable 3D modelling
* Charles Mire will talk about 3D printing in scientific research. He
worked on 3D printing of biomaterials and conductive polymers for his
The meetup will begin at 7pm, with formal presentations at 8pm.
This public event is open to beginners and experts alike. You are invited
to attend if you would like to:
* learn about 3D printers, and see them in action
* share your expertise with others
* show off your own 3D printer
* get help with the construction of your 3D printer
* show off models that you have built, or show off techniques
* participate in talks, demonstrations, or workshops
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Discuss